Apple product icon in the app

I want to use the Apple product icon in my app.
  1. Is it possible to display with SF Symbols etc.?

2. Is it possible to get it from Apple's homepage and use it?

3. Is it possible to use the icon I created?

Replies

1. The Apple logo is not part of SF Symbols currently

2. For specific guidelines on using Apple Marketing images you can refer to this page: https://developer.apple.com/app-store/marketing/guidelines/

Try using this: 
I wouldn't recommend using the Apple logo in your app icon.

1. As @tijst said, the Apple logo is currently not part of SF Symbols. And even if it was, you can't use it in your app icon. The Human Interface Guidelines says:

You may not use SF Symbols — or glyphs that are substantially or confusingly similar — in your app icons, logos, or any other trademark-related use. Apple reserves the right to review and, in its sole discretion, require modification or discontinuance of use of any Symbol used in violation of the foregoing restrictions, and you agree to promptly comply with any such request.

2. You could take a screenshot of the Apple logo or find one online, but it's most likely going to be under copyright restrictions. Besides, your app icon should represent your app and not Apple's... even if you're creating something like a Apple Price Tracker, just use an image of a dollar sign or something else instead.

3. I'm assuming you're talking about drawing/recreating the Apple icon by yourself. This should be fine, but it'll be better to use your creativity and design of a more representative icon.
I would not recommend using any Apple logo here. Thjat could cause yopu serious review problems. Not only for copyright, but also for being considered that you are cheating people to believe your app is an Apple's one. Take care and design something more original.