Console: if we're in the real pre-commit handler we can't actually add any new fences due to CA restriction

[App] if we're in the real pre-commit handler we can't actually add any new fences due to CA restriction

Anyone know what this means? I'm getting it in my console when debugging a Messages app on device, after my MSMessagesAppViewController calls viewDidAppear() and all the other Messages framework console debug noise clears.

Xcode 8 beta 3. Not crashing though.

Replies

I keep getting this when I tap on a text input in a webview.
Xcode 8.1 (8B62)

iOS 10.1.1(14B100) iPhone 6S

I only see this error on a iPhone7Plus and I would expect an iPhone6Plus. What I see a in Reveal is that in landscape orientation the app has a constraint is missing verses the portrait mode. With every other device I have the ability to test (we have a photo app and Apple cannot provide support in the simulator for apps that use the camera), everything lays out correctly no matter what's the device orientation.

XCode 8.2.1

iOS SDK 10.2

in your Xcode:

• Click on your active scheme name right next to the Stop button
  • Click on Edit Scheme....
  • in Run (Debug) select the Arguments tab
  • in Environment Variables click +
  • add variable: OS_ACTIVITY_MODE = disable

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/38458170/ios-10-app-if-were-in-the-real-pre-commit-handler-we-cant-actually-add-any/39493900#39493900?newreg=9cbcaefe398d4f83b0df1d011e9e9041

Hi all.

But these silence only ALL Log messages and will keep your Log free of even help- and usefull messages