Apple is unable to verify my identity

Hi,

I signed the Apple Developer Program in yesterday. Until now there is this error message on the Member Center website: "We are unable to verify your identity." Can somebody help me along?

Answered by Tetarchus in 6711022

I had the same issue and then received an email after about 24 hours asking me to upload my ID. Another option would be to raise an issue with the Dev Program Support Team here: https://developer.apple.com/contact/submit.php

They can take a look into the issue and try and sort it for you.

Hope that helps.

I'm having the same issue

Accepted Answer

I had the same issue and then received an email after about 24 hours asking me to upload my ID. Another option would be to raise an issue with the Dev Program Support Team here: https://developer.apple.com/contact/submit.php

They can take a look into the issue and try and sort it for you.

Hope that helps.

You might want to call them up, but I'd guess they are pretty busy this week - good luck.

Apple Developer Relations:

(800) 633 2152

(408) 974 4897

same issue... thank you for the phone #'s...

tried the Dev Program Support Team... received "pushed script" stating,

"We will not have visibility into the requests for updating tax information."

Guessing they think "originating tax information" is the same as "updating tax information".

I understand that if Apple cannot "see" your issue then, Apple cannot help you with your issue.

Tomorrow, I will call the phone numbers provided, except I am understanding that due to tsunami of Apple Watch App Submissions...

I will be winning the lottery if I get through to a human.

Thank you, again...

fixed... within 15 minutes of this post... was able to get verified... received email with real response... basically... to keep submitting 3 times in a row, not twice...

thank you!

I signed up for the program a couple of days ago and haven't received a email from them can someone please help me with this I really want the iOS9 beta

My was solved by an spple supporter within a fee hours afzer I contacted one over this link: https://developer.apple.com/contact/ . I had to prove my identity by sending them mine ID card copy. You might will have tondo the same. You dont have to have any concerns. Im sure that the apple support will solve your problem immediatly, too. That you can download iOS 9 beta.

I know this is a very old thread but I am having the same problem verifying my identity using "Developer.app" - it does not accept my UK passport. I have contacted support and sent my passport photo to verify my identity and have received a reply but apparently it will take an "indeterminate amount of time".

Anybody have any ideas how to expedite this? I am not in the US so those phone numbers won't help me.

Until I can verify my identity all my MacOS and iOS development is blocked.

Did you have any luck? I am having the same issue tmpfs, thanks.

Hi, I have been trying to enroll into the Apple developer program. But as soon as i click on "Enroll now" in the Apple developer App, it says that there is an error and i should contact support to proceed further. And when i contact the developer support, they say that there are not able to verify my identity for one or more reasons. But there was no option for me to provide any documents to verify my ID. I was not asked for any of my IDs, it directly showed an error message. We tried this with my friend's apple ID and the same error message appeared. Please help me

Same problem. It asked for Picture ID. I supplied my Drivers License. It failed.

Apple is unable to verify my identity

Q