iTunes Connect Slow or Unresponsive

I cannot access iTunes Connect at all, while the other guy I work with can, but is incredibly slow (he's located elsewhere). It fails immediately with an error stating that the peer has reset the connection. There are no other errors or indications as to what the issue is.

As for the other guy, it's incredibly slow to load and seemingly doesn't want to load at all, but will after significant wait times.

This has utterly halted any tasks that we were going to perform, such as analytics or promo-code generation.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? It has been inaccessible for me all weekend.

We are located in Eastern Washington, so that might help narrow down where the issue might be.

Replies

Apple was never web oriented. These are still the symptoms of a poor web architecture!

I've had it with iTunes Connect being so slow. Tried to insert release notes for 5 languages, took so long for the screenshots to load. Then I tried Google Chrome which I have on my Mac in cases when certain websites show problems in Safari.

Guess what: iTunes Connect loads like a breeze! Much more responsive.

Can only recommend to use Chrome on Apple Developer sites. Please don't flame me 😮

Same to me, lol other low profile site is faster than them!

and its APPLE a multibillion dollar company.

offering their developers a system like this, very slow to load.