MultipeerConnectivity failing on VPN

I cannot get my app approved due to MultipeerConnectivity failing to find the host device from a second device. This works perfectly for me and any people beta testing my app. However this is only provided we are not connected to a site-to-site VPN; I’m assuming this is because all protocols are being tunnelled through the VPN, including those similar to AirDrop and MPC. I’ve mentioned what I believe to be the source of the issue to the reviewer and even filed an appeal but have not progressed anywhere. My appeal was denied within minutes of submitting it. I appreciate that the reviewer may want to (or be required to) hide their physical location, especially due to the high likelihood that they are currently working from home at the moment. Has anyone here faced something similar to this before? I’m sure this cannot be an isolated issue.

Replies

I am currently experiencing the same problem. Did you make any progress on that topic? It's really frustrating.
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of Maci Down vote reply of Maci
@maci I just added checks to see if VPN usage was detected and then the app was approved.

The reviewer never confirmed that turning it off is what fixed the issue or that he/she was even using a site-to-site VPN though.