Is "Sign In with Apple" is required?

Hello!

In my app, I use only custom authentication with email and password (without any social services), and auth with a phone number (it could be any provider but I use Nexmo)

With this scenario, is it mandatory to add "Sign In with Apple" in this application?

Thanks

Accepted Reply

Can't be sure for that, but the move here for Apple is just to there with Facebook Google And Twitter. So if you are not proposing one of them, I'm pretty sure that will be good for you 😉

Replies

Hi;

Take a look here => https://developer.apple.com/app-store/review/guidelines/#sign-in-with-apple

The 4.8:

Sign in with Apple is not required if:Your app exclusively uses your company’s own account setup and sign-in systems.

It's required only if you are at least proposing Facebook Login, Google Sign-In, Sign in with Twitter, Sign In with LinkedIn, Login with Amazon, or WeChat Login.

Thanks for reply, but my only concern is about login with phone number - is it considered as "my own" login system?

Can't be sure for that, but the move here for Apple is just to there with Facebook Google And Twitter. So if you are not proposing one of them, I'm pretty sure that will be good for you 😉