NSPersistentCloudKitContainer with Mac Catalyst

Hello,

I ported the WWDC 2019 NSPersistentCloudKitContainer demo project to Mac Catalyst and it keeps on crashing everytime I run (within a minute or so of the app running). I'm getting the same BAD EXC INSTRUCTION on my Mac Catalyst app as well (which uses NSPersistentCloudKitContainer). Both projects run just fine on iPad and iPhone.

Anybody experiencing the same issue?

Any help would be appreciated.

I am having the same problem with my SwiftUI app that uses NSPersistentCloudKitContainer only when running on the Mac.

I have the same problem too. But I find that it won't happen if I run the App directly instead of lanuching from Xcode. I guess maybe it's because I run the Mac App and iOS Similutor App simultaneity on the same machine? No idea.

I have this problem where your crash originates on the queue:

com.apple.xpc.activity.com.apple.cloudkit.scheduler.com.apple.coredata.cloudkit.activity.export (serial)

This might be the same problem you are speaking of.

I reported it to Apple (no solution yet).

But important point is: It seems to happen only in debug mode. I have released an app with NSPersistentCloudKitContainer and it does not crash in production.

I hope this time the developer forums are not going to "ignore" my response... But anyway I will make it short:

There is a solution which I've found today: Make sure in your targets Run Scheme, the option "Debug XPC services used by this application" is disabled!

I have the same problem

I have the exact same problem, do not know how to solve this.
NSPersistentCloudKitContainer with Mac Catalyst

Q