Speaker Calls

So I noticed with 13.3.1 that now on speaker my phone has a bad echo or feedback when using speaker. I restored my phone and set it up blank and the issue disappeared. I installed 13.3.1 and the issue came right back. Is anyone else noticing this?

same here :-(

Same here

Yes mine is doing the same thing.

I have the same issue on two iPhone 11 Pro Max’s one running 13.3.1 and one running 13.3. I don’t use a case on either phone.

Same here - extremely frustrating to all callers when I'm on speaker. 11 Pro.

Ssame since day one of the beta. I submitted feedback on the 18th but haven't heard anything.

Same here. It’s big problem for me

I have the same issue on 13.3.1 11Pro Max

same on my 11 pro

fixed now in beta 2

Same on mu iPhone 11 Pro Max (green).

Echos on phone speaker only - Mac and HomePod OK.

I wish. Still broken today on beta 2.

Beta 2 seems to have fixed the issue on my 11pro max.

I'm not able to install beta 2 getting the error message "Unable to Check for Update: An error occurred while checking for a software update"

Just checking, did you do a clean install of beta 2 and restore your backup over top? Or are you treating it as a new iphone during the install? I installed beta 2 and it did not fix things for me.

So, I took off the case on my iPhone 11 Pro Max and the echo is gone. Now, to be clear, this did NOT happen in any prior seeds, so while Apple may say "it's the case" something changed in this cycle to cause it.
I temporarily bought a cheap case on Amazon with no bottom protection and it works.
This isn't acceptable, and Apple will get a ton of complaints if this is the "fix". My 2¢

Speaker Calls

Q