Having issues authorizing payment for Apple Developer Program

• Eu realmente nao entendo, porque uma empresa tao grande com um problema tao bobo. deveria no minimo ter uma documentacao explicando sobre o problema e como corrigir...

• Hello! I'm also having trouble processing the credit card. I tried it with different cards from different brands. Apple, please improve this process. Any suggestions on how to solve my problem?

Add a Comment

Apple Recommended

• Phone support is always unavailable and you never reply to emails. Why don't you fix this issue ???

• Why you guys don't fix that issue? I'm passing through that pain. Every day I spend more than 1 hour in the phone talking with apple and they don't solve my problem. Apple is a really big company, why they have an so silly problem?

Add a Comment

Replies

I would recommend installing the developer app and updating your payment method there.
They will want your ID as well (who knows why).
I tried safari and support. Both were a waist of time.
Same problem here any advise how to fix this
im in Texas USA...
My subscription is the same as you, apple does not accept payments! Can anyone help me explain?
I have finally found a solution. I turned on my VPN and used chrome and suddenly I can pay.
Hi! I met the same issue for several months. I just downloaded the Apple Developer App on mobile and successfully placed the order!
You have to call the Bank for the card your using they remove the block and your payment will then be accepted. It's some kind of fraud prevention, however, it is also annoying because the site just says declined.
Same issue here. Our account is an organisation but have problem authorising payment. I've already tried 3 cc. We are not getting any help from Apple, we've sent tons of emails and calls but no help or even a feedback from them. What a company!!

Anyone knows a 3rd party to help out?
Same here!
When trying to checkout it brings up an Iframe to my credit card issuer, then as soon as I interact with the window in any way, it navigates away and denies my transaction. This is happening with two different cards from two different (U.S.) banks.

My apps have all be de-listed because of this!
You'd think Apple would do better QA than we all have to; where's their "Approval Process"?
Guys, have you found a solution, I'm facing the same problem (morocco)
I am trying to renew my membership since last 2 days, The order is acknowledged but not getting processed, I tried 2 of my authorized credit cards. Please help to process it before my account expires in 4 days, Sincerely,
Aravind G
i have sent 2 email two weeks ago but no reply me and my account expires in 9 days.
Hey! I had this problem and I fixed it this way: Try to log on to the website from Mobile, while turning off your internet. Then do the forms on the website form there, and it should work. It seems like a weird idea, but it worked for many people.

It is ridiculous how a company with trillion dollar market cap have such stupid problem. Hope some top management get chance to look into it. Very very bad experience trying to pay for developer membership fees.
Resorved the problem after 1 month! Just use Safari browser(clear all cookies and cache) and make sure your account's location and IP are same country.
I had the same problem and circumvented it while on the phone with support. I had to complete the process through my mobile rather than on my laptop. I would get to a point where it would quickly open up a pop-up page with a confirmation page for my bank and a confirmation code to enter, but the site would never give me enough time to be able to enter in the code before kicking me saying that it couldn't process my card information. This was VERY frustrating. So when I did it on my mobile (Chrome) I was able to keep that pop-up page open somehow and enter in the confirmation code to run the process of my payment. I think Apple might have to fix something in how long it provides customers with time to enter information in that pop-up window. This is assuming you are running into this particular same issue. I hope this helps.