Having issues authorizing payment for Apple Developer Program

• I also have the same issue and have been trying for 5 months. I have called apple several times and went to my bank several times. The only thing I can do is find someone that has an account already and hope they don't put any virus in my code when its published.

• Eu realmente nao entendo, porque uma empresa tao grande com um problema tao bobo. deveria no minimo ter uma documentacao explicando sobre o problema e como corrigir...

• Hello! I'm also having trouble processing the credit card. I tried it with different cards from different brands. Apple, please improve this process. Any suggestions on how to solve my problem?

Add a Comment

Apple Recommended

• Phone support is always unavailable and you never reply to emails. Why don't you fix this issue ???

• Why you guys don't fix that issue? I'm passing through that pain. Every day I spend more than 1 hour in the phone talking with apple and they don't solve my problem. Apple is a really big company, why they have an so silly problem?

Add a Comment

Replies

Have the same problem.. Nothing info about reasons or troubles. Just cancel of order =(

i also have the same issue, its so annoying. And my app has been removed, this is extremely annoying, wonder how a so big company like apple is crap when it comes to transaction processing.

Hello,

I have the same problem, I bought the Apple Developer Program yesterday and today my order was automatically canceled. The support stopped responding.

Hello. I am on USA. Miami, I am having the same problem.

Hi. I am on USA. I am having the same problem.

Hello. Belarus. Same issue.

I have the same trouble, from Ukraine. 3 weeks no success, one week no response from support. Tried 4 different cards for payment, all orders became cancelled without any request to the bank.

This is madness! We faced this problem and everything that we received over the past month: "We are still working on this issue." What is wrong with your Apple Developer program?

Hello from Russia, i have same problem.

Hi, same issue for me. I'm from Belarus. I've tried to pay several times already. Support ignores my messages for a week.

I also can’t pay for a long time. Support responds with general phrases like try a different payment method, contact the bank, clear cookies, etc. If you follow all their advice (of course, none of this worked), then they simply begin to ignore my email replies and new appeals.

You can easily pay with a card in the appstore. My bank says that no withdrawal requests have been received for enrollment, although support assures that they are trying to withdraw and cannot do this. Judging by the huge number of posts here and in other forums, the problem has existed since the end of 2019 and seems no one cares from apple.

It's so annoying

Hey - I am in Chicago. Same here. I've been trying to create the dev account for over a month. used the two business cards that we have multiple times. The transactions appear as pending for a day or two and then they disappear from my bank. I called my banks and they all said that there is nothing wrong on my end - the transactions were approved but never collected from Apple.

How many times have you tried?

I am thinking of using my personal account.

Same issue, been trying for a month already, no help from support or anyone on apple's side. Tried 4 apple Id's and 5 cards from 3 different banks: orders keep getting canceled on the next day automatically

Hi everybody and APPLE SUPPORT TEAM.
I'm a developer from Russia and I've faced the same issue with the payemnt! Tried defferent cards, nothing haapens. Apple just don't wanna try to charge my bank accounts. And support team went silent 7 days ago - not a single reply for a **** week!
Do you even care about the community? What else we can do to make you solve the issue, because this issue is on your side!

I am using N26 card and still having the same issue. N26 said that apple probably doesn't know how to operate with any currencies except US dollar.