unable to see api keys tab in app store connect portal

I want to use app store connect api to automate our build workflow. I followed https://developer.apple.com/documentation/appstoreconnectapi/creating_api_keys_for_app_store_connect_api.But i coundn't find api keys tab in Users and Access section.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Murthy Down vote post of Murthy
27k views

Replies

I had the same issue after I was given Admin access just had to wait 5-10 minutes then I had the "Keys" tab.

I switched to Safari instead of Chrome and the "Keys" tab and a few other options suddenly appeared. Seriously Apple?

• I've them already shown, but when taping on it it redirects me back to the users page

Add a Comment

for some reason in chrome it does NOT work. Try changing to Safari with admin permission. It worked for me

• Actually I've tried it with Safari and yet not working

Add a Comment

There is any solution? I see the tab but I can't access it :(

Also blocked by this. Safari did not help.

Same issue for me. However, when I click on the Keys tab it says I have to ask permission to access the App Store Connect API, I did that and I got a "Generate API Key" button and it made me one. I think the doc pages are out of date.

I have the same issue - how did the other's resolve the issue?

And 3 years later no answer...

For anyone coming this way, found the answer -> Sadly there's no support for App Store API Keys for enterprise accounts.

Solution -> Create an individual account.

Enjoy!

Try clearing any website data from your browser. I was having this same issue and it seems like the browser was saving some kind of old permissions. After clearing my browser's cache/website data I can see the "keys" tab.

Try opening it in Safari, not in third-party browsers. If that doesn't work, try opening it in private browsing mode for better privacy protection.

For anyone who cannot see the key tab, you must be an account holder to generate the key. Perhaps there were a new policy from Apple that requreied only Account Holder to generate API key.

Mine did not have key in the menu. But it did have Integration. When I click on there i was able to create a key

as @markatlarge said, is now under Integration tab and then generate the App Store Connect API

The docs are not up to date. You can find it under integrations tab. Hope this helps :)