Xcode 11.2 not updating.

I had a problem with 11.1 not upgrading so did what was recommended elsewhere in these forums: delete it from Apps and download again from the App store. Today there's an update to 11.2 and let the system try to update as before. Downloads the 7.6GB file, tries to update, and then exits stating it can't be upgraded and to try later.

Would someone at Apple care to have a look?

Currently running macOS Catalina 10.15.

Accepted Reply

Finally able to get XCode 11.2 installed after updating the Mac to Catalina 10.15.1.

Just came back to let everybody know but I see a lot of you already got it working! Thank you to all who replied, those confirming the problem (we could have started out own XCode 11.2 Anonymous group!) and those who posted that it's now working as it should for most after upgrading Catailna.

Replies

Who are you talking to so loudly (capital letters) ? Hope you know people here are developers (like you I assume) and not responsible for what works or not on your Mac. So, let's keep cool here.

Wish you a good day anyway.

>next step is to hire a lawyer

Good luck finding one that knows how to install Xcode...but hey, whatever works.

https://developer.apple.com/download/release/

Did you select Applications (not Operating systems) ?

11.3 is there, in Applications.

HI,

I HAVE STILL FACING THIS ISSUE FOR MORE THEN 2 MONTH MY DISK HAVE 25GB AVAILABLE AND APP STORE UPDATE BUTTON SHOWING THIS

"WE COULD NOT COMPLETE YOU UPDATE (There is not enough disk space available to install the product.)"

ERROR FOR XCODE 11.3.1 UPDATE.

Today I have update my MacBook Pro MacOs Bigsur and also Xcode 12.2 beta version.But when I am trying to Cocoapods install using terminal I have faced issues . can you help me?
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of OmB Down vote reply of OmB
Wow guys! I am not alone! I have the same problem and this is so annoying! Everytime when i should update my Xcode i must delete before, all data, all snippets has been deleted because Apple can not solve this problem. This is really annoying! Apple read this forum or not?