Spam in app reviews

I have been receiving a large amount of spam in app reviews over the past few months. Exactly the same wording everytime, sometimes as many as 10 in one day! Apple takes 4-5 days to remove the review once I report it - its now part of my morning tasks. Is anyone else receiving this problem lately?

Replies

Unfortunately, it is hard to fight rapidly against spam.

Do you think you bother a competitor ?

What type of app is it ?

Did you identify the address of the spam?

May be you could remove the app from this country, if it is not a critical market for you).

Unfortuntely its appearing in every country because the app has a significant number of reviews in many places. It's not for another app either. I have reproduced the content below for reference with the contact details removed to avoid providing more exposure for them. The wording never changes.

"Do you wanna raise downloads and revenue over 100 times?

by HuqznQryhPlecj – Oct 31, 2019

Worldwide promote your apps and rapidly increase downloads and revenue above 100 times! We are app marketing experts with rich experience, please contact us on Facebook: ******** .or Ping me at Skype/WhatsApp: ********** .Everyone can enjoy 3-day trial now!"

Did you contact facebook ?

I have had the same thing happen to some of my apps. I know you can report it as spam when viewing it at the app store, but that's not possible when it's in other countries. It'd be helpful if it could be repoted as spam from my dev account.