this class is not key value coding-compliant for the key

My understanding of this error is that I'm missing a connection somewhere, but I simply can't find it.

This is the error message:

*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSUnknownKeyException', reason:

'[<SettingsViewController 0x7faee6c0a860> setValue:forUndefinedKey:]: this class is not key value coding-compliant for the key staticDataSource.'

When I search my project (and the Main.storyboard source) for staticDataSource I get no results. I also searched on "DataSource" to see if I possibly renamed it at some point, but it doesn't seem so.

In Interface Builder I don't see any missing connections, and I don't see any connections that xcode marks with a !.

A few other things I've tried based on some StackOverflow.com comments:

1. Deleted the app from the simulator and ran again.
  2. Deleted the Derived Data folder
  3. Ran Clean Build Folder.

@interface SettingsViewController : UIViewController <uitableviewdelegate, uitableviewdatasource,="" uipopoverpresentationcontrollerdelegate,<br="">DiceSidePickerViewControllerDelegate>
@interface DiceSidePickerViewController : UIViewController <uipickerviewdelegate, uipickerviewdatasource="">

SettingsViewController is my only VC that is a Table View Controller.

At this point I feel like I'm at a loss and would really appreciate any guidance or suggestions.

This project is a couple years old and I'm finally getting back to it to get it updated. It's still on the store, but there are some bugs I really want to fix.

I was able to resolve the issue.

I had to change:

@interface SettingsViewController : UIViewController

to:

@interface SettingsViewController : UITableViewController

I'm not sure if UIViewController with the delegates were acceptable before, but aren't now, or what. But this change got me back on track.

this class is not key value coding-compliant for the key

Q