Announce Message with Siri Missing

Has anyone noticed that the option for announce Messages with Siri is missing for some people?

Same here, no Announce with Siri on iPhone XS Max, iPad Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max. I'm in the UK if that makes any difference 🏻♂

I had to use another iPhone running 13.2 to get the feature on the intended iPhone running 13.2. Seriously. Leaving the AirPods charging to update the AirPods firmware had no resolve. It's almost like the AirPods were looking for a device with a relatively fresh install of iOS 13.2 and no automatic naming convention for when you pair the AirPods for the first time. My experience fwiw. Makes no sense.

Yay it’s back in ios13.2 beta it works fine been missing this feature a lot 😁

Unpair and re-pair the AirPods. This should kick off the pairing process again (once you open the case lid) and you should see the feature as part of the set up/pairing UI .... it will then be in the settings after a reboot... that worked for me, at least!

I tried this four times and it didn't make any difference. I also have the newer AirPods. Looks like I'll need to wait for Beta 2!

I’m still not seeing the option to turn it on. I currently have 13.6 and AirPods Pro. I’ve restarted my phone, removed and added back my pods, still the option isn’t there.
Just factory reset the AirPod worked for me🙌🏻
Announce Message with Siri Missing

Q