IOS 13 Beta 6 Will not Pair to Apple Watch 4

I noticed yesterday that my iphone was no longer connecting to my watch over bluetooth. I tried everything from restarts to force restarts to toggling settings. Nothing seemed to work. This morning I gave up and unpaired my watch and iphone. Now when I try to pair the watch it simply says I need to "update the watch" before I continue. If I select the update then i will say "activating the watch" and then will go to a screen that says it is unpairing the Apple watch. If I select to skip the update and do it manually ( with the code ) then it will ask if I want to resore or set up as a new watch. No matter which option I pick it simply goes to a screen that says its unpairing my apple watch. Its unpairing a watch that hasnt finished pairing? This is incredibly annoying and has turned my watch into a paperweight. Does anyone have any tips to fix this? Either way the apple watch never gets paired. The iphone is running the latest iOS build and the Apple Watch is running Beta 6, but I do not know which build.

Replies

i want to know if you know when official ios 13 and watchos6 will come we will be able to update watch and iphone and pairing ??

Upgraded to ios 13 beta 8 today. Still same issue.

You need to downgrade to an earlier beta to fix the issue. I have sucessfully restored my Apple Watch from being unable to pair last night after finding this thread. It took a lot of trial and error but this is what I did and it worked.

1. Back up your iPhone.

2. Remove Apple Watch from iPhone if still there and ensure Apple Watch is no longer in FindMyiPhone at iCloud.com if still there.

3. Turn off Find My iPhone for your iPhone and put your iPhone into DFU mode.

3. Install the iOS 13 beta 5 from the link above through the iTunes restore feature (using the locate file option). You may need the Xcode 11 beta installed to do this.

4. Restore JUST your backup made in #1 but make sure that you do not update to beta 8 by mistake. The backup option is below the software update section.

5. Start to pair Apple Watch as normal but DO NOT set up as a new watch or it will freeze after it completes. Restore from the Apple Watch backup you should have (because you restored your iPhone).

6. Install the latest Apple Watch beta profile again and update Apple Watch to the latest beta.

7. Update iPhone to the latest beta (in this case beta 8).

it worked kind of my beta profile is not showing despite it has watch os 6 and my iphoine 7plus has ios 13

This does work and like he says it the only solution.....just did this

Thanks missed my apple watch

hello if you I have on my watch os 6 beta 1 and ios 13 official and i can not pair it in my county no offcial apple store ?? have u any soluttion for me ?

Tthis is from another thread and it WORKS!! Looks like Apple finally provided a fix that's relatively simple.

"It’s a really easy thing to fix you have to download another profile from the Apple called seed I’ll leave the link to it in here below I got this from the Apple support https://appleseed.apple.com/sp/download/1012277

This totally worked for me you're awesome! It's was an immediate fix Install the file And then sync your watch and works like a charm

to me it say's that the profile cannot be installed cos it's too old... and i can't reinstall watch OS 6 beta profile that mayb be necessary cos i've deleted them thinking it was better with all backups and icloud link, but i still am on this infernal loop.. ( btw does this profile still works for you or when u try to install it it say's like mine ? )

is there another way or what can i do without sending it and paying apple ..lol

thanks a lot.

did you come right by any chance? I've sent in my device and they claim it is a component failure, even though i believe it is because of the beta on the watch