Catalina beta 5 Network Problems

I Installed Catalina beta 5 and Xcode 11 beta 5 yesterday evening. Everything has worked perfectly and I have used the new betas this morning without any problems.

Before lunch, my app started freezing on the Xcode Simulator. The app didn’t cause any crashes., though To see if a crash would eventually surface, I left the simulator frozen during lunch. As I returned, my Internet connection was completely dead.

My first gut feeling was to check with the IT departement if my computer had got caught in a network request loop (causing the freeze) and been blocked from the network, but this was not the case.

I run Catalina on a separate volume and still have Mojave installed on the main partition. If I reboot to Mohave, the network works perfectly, both on Wifi when using a wired USB and USB-C adapter.

In Catalina, Wifi and the USB adapter doesn’t work at all. However, the USB-C adapter does work...as long as I have Wifi disabled. If I enable Wifi, the USB-C adapter setup stops working as well.

I have also tried to connect to a network sharing phone, using Wifi, but this doesn’t work either.