All views are now cards with iOS 13 Beta

Since I'm building my app with Xcode beta on my iOS 13 beta device, my app is showing only cards that pile up when transitioning between my views. This means I can "discard" those views and come back to precedent steps of the process (like login in, and simply drag down to return to login screen, this was not that way before beta)

What changed with vew comportment with the Beta? Because it's destroying my app.

Accepted Reply

Finally, I found out how to force the Full Screen setting to my custum segue... This is not an ideal solution, but it worked for my needs...
The segue kind was set to "Custom", and I changed it for "Present Modally", with the presentation to "Full Screen"
This is not on all segue, only to those where the card patern was starting.

Replies

I have the same problem. I would love to know how to fix that.

are you using

presentViewController
? If so setting modalpresentationstyle to FullScreen, will mimic what used to be the default in ios 12.

No, it's a custom segue, and I don't know how to set it in FullScreen

Finally, I found out how to force the Full Screen setting to my custum segue... This is not an ideal solution, but it worked for my needs...
The segue kind was set to "Custom", and I changed it for "Present Modally", with the presentation to "Full Screen"
This is not on all segue, only to those where the card patern was starting.