RealityComposer interaction etc into RealityKit as App?

I have been using Reality Composer on both iPhone, iPad and MacOS for a few weeks now. I got a hang of it. It is very intuitive and powerful even at this stage with limited interactivity but great because we can easily publish the AR Experience as USDZ / Reality --> if they don't freeze or crash on iPad / iPhone when viewed.

Anyways, I want to use some features of RealityKit that is not available inside Reality Composer. I use Apple XCode template to start with and so far I did manage to bring in my own RealityComposer project. But I seem to lose all the interactive setup like "tap and animate" etc. So I am wondering if I am doing this correctly?

I can see in the template that Reality Project loads perfectly. That's a file *.rcproject inside XCode. Now could I actually bring in *.reality files and keep all interactions as it is, but adding more into it?

I have to watch some WWDC videos a couple of times, but still even the sun planets projects seem slightly difficult to follow.

Eventually I would like to be able to use SwiftUI to jump between *.reality scene, but then I need to have all the interactions. It's kind of strange if I setup everything using Reality Composer, brought the assets compositions but having to redo the interactions using codes.