Watch 4 OS 6 Beta 4 Battery Life?

Whole up at 5:30am and watch battery was completely drained. 100% charge about 22 hours before that. No unusual activity unless I somehow activated something very draining while I was asleep. Only thing specifically related to sleep on the watch is a sleep monitoring app that's been on there since Watch 4 canme out. I've never had my watch go below low 40% range in 24 hours. I'll monitor today and tonight.

Replies

I´m experiencing the same: I never had to charge my watch during the day, now I take it off the charger at 6:00 (as I always did) and when it is around 12:00 I have to charge it again, because the battery at this point is at 30%-35%.

Before installing WOS 6 the watch reached the end of the day (around 7:00PM) with 30% battery.

Hope this happens only when WOS 6 is in beta stage...

I was thinking the exact opposite. Battery life is vastly improved over beta 3.

I normally finish the day with 40% battery left with this newest beta I'm at 15%. Not good.

I'm seeing worse than normal battery performance on a Series 2

UPDATE: 4:30am to day, Watch was at 82% which is very good. I don't know what happened with yesterday's total drain but Watch seems fine now battery-wise.

I haven’t seen a change in battery use I waited till beta 4 before I installed it and so far my battery usage seems to be the same as it was before I installed the beta

My watch is draining ~15-20% pretty hour side upgrading to beta 4. My watch normally lasted approximately 48 hours on a single charge. Now it's dead (completely powered off) in 5. I didn't notice any issues in beta 3, so it's new in this update.