project does not work on iOS 13 beta 3

I updated the iOS 13 beta 3 but something was really weird. When I run "CapturingBodyMotionIn3D" on the iOS 13 beta 2, that was perfect. However, after updating the iOS 13 beta3, the project had some error like:

// Asynchronously load the 3D character.

_ = Entity.loadBodyTrackedAsync(named: "character/robot").sink(receiveCompletion: { completion in

if case let .failure(error) = completion {

print("Error: Unable to load model: \(error.localizedDescription)")

}

}, receiveValue: { (character: Entity) in

if let character = character as? BodyTrackedEntity {

// Scale the character to human size

character.scale = [1.0, 1.0, 1.0]

self.character = character

} else {

print("Error: Unable to load model as BodyTrackedEntity")

}

})

while in the second line, there is an error: Thread 1: signal SIGABRT

Is there any body has the similar problem, I mean the "CapturingBodyMotionIn3D" project works well on iOS 13 beta 2 but not work on iOS 13 beta 3?

Replies

Hey, same problem here, SIGABRT on this line, if I comment it out same issue happens on another .sink() call, which was not an issue yesterday.

self.rawEEGSink = Muse.shared.rawEEGSubject.sink(receiveValue: self.updateBuffer)

I didn't track if the issue is directly connected to the iOS/iPadOS upgrades though, could be it's connected to XCode updates.

Ok, I cleaned up my project completely leaving only a simple view with text label — it didn't help. Then I tried to launch the Landmarks project from the official SwiftUI tutorials, that definitely worked before and and it gave me the same SIGABRT error :-)

So the problem is not with our code at least.

I also tried to create an empty project in XCode and it worked without issues. Will try to create an empty project and copy all the code there and see if that works, too. Will update here.

All you need is to upgrade XCode to Beta 3 :-)