Sidecar not working beta 3????

Hi im using Catalina beta 3 (on my 2018 MacBook Air) and am having problems using sidecar on my iPad (5th gen) every time I connect. I am getting the error

Unable to connect

GKVoiceChatServiceErrorDomain error 32002

This was working fine before. Has anyone ever encountered this or know of any solutions???

Replies

Yeah, getting the same error.

iPad 5th Gen - MP2FLL/A

Macbook Pro 15" 2017

I get a different error but same outcome: "The device timed out".

Rebooting the iPad Pro (3rd gen) didn't make any difference.

Sam here. I get "The device timed out" message everytime.

Never enable to use sidecar.

same issue here.

updated last night, now getting "New verson of iPadOS required"

Apple please fix.

MacBook Pro 13-inch, 2016

I have the exact same error! Both of my 2018 iPad Pro and 2018 MacBook Air were updated to the latest beta. Tried wired, bluetoothm, and wifi connections. Rebooting also did not help.

I experienced the same error. Despite installing the profile for beta 2, my iPad Pro didn't update to beta 3 OTA. Hence, Sidecar would not work with Catalina beta 3.

To fix this, I had to reinstall the profile in the iPad and only at that point, it correctly downloaded and installed iPadOS beta 3.

cheers dude for the heads up! will try this tomorrow.

Unfortunately this does not work for me 😟

How to reinstall the profile to get iPadOS Beta 3?

same mistake happened within macbook pro 2018 and ipad pro 2015

On your iPad. Login to developer.apple.com. (touch the 3 bars in the upper left corner and select Downloads). Go to the Developer Downloads page, find iPadOS 13 beta 3 Install Profile button. Click on it. Downloads the profile. Go to Settings and install the profile. The newest profile was released 07/08.

Same problem. "Device timed out" message everytime no matter how I connect to iPad.
iPad Pro 11", MacBook Pro 13" (2016). Beta 3 on both devices.

Same here with a MacBook Pro 15" Late 2018 and an iPad Air 2..

Unfortunately non of the above works for me, i have a fresh install of catilina and ipadOS (with in the last day of each other) - I will try USB-c to USB-c

On a Macbook pro 2017 (non-touchbar)

cheers

Dear,

I have iMac 18,3 and iPad 5th, sidecar not work. My iPad is not listed in sidecar or in screen option.

Best regards