music

My music app is acting weird.. I can access and play any of the songs in my library, but the Apple Music items don't work at all. "For You" and "Browse" don't do anything. "Radio" give me a blank presentation...

Replies

Hmm, well now the Radio stations work... does it just take time for things to "sync"? Activity window shows nothing happenin'

Same here - everything related to Apple Music just blank!

Same here running macOS 10.15 Beta (19A487m) on a 2019 iMac. Apple Music not working. I've submitted the issue through the Feedback assistant.

Same here. I have even completely wiped entire system, reinstalled beta and made sure I was logged in properly. Kind of jealous, seeing a lot of videos online of it working for other people.

Can only access my music and that is even buggy. Tried everything I can.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015); 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7; 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Anybody found a workaround to make the app work?

I have a feeling they upgraded the API's ahead of the actual software being updated this week with new betas. I often forget that half of Apple Music is server-side. The software is just a client.

Same here. Any solution? (MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014)

4 Days ago started showing all music as greyed out. As of 2 days ago, unable to also see anyhing under "For You" ; "Browse" or "Radio" tabs. Able to see music under "Recently Added" and Playlists all seem to be working fine. Tried logging in and out of Apple Music a few times as well as De-Authorizing and Re-Authorizing Mac with no change.

I'm having the same issue. The section under 'Apple Music' is not showing any data. So things like 'For You', 'Browse' and 'Radio' are all empty.

Hope this gets fixed soon..

Same here.

Only Itunes Store and my library works, For you, Browse and radio nothing 😟

I'll add to that - same issue for me. I can play stuff previously downloaded but no 'For You', 'Browse' or 'Radio'.

In Beta 3 I have the same issue. When clicking on the play button on the 'For You" tile (also on the other tiles...), nothing happens. But, when I open this playlist by clicking on it, and click the blue shuffle button, the playlist is playing! The Play button next to the Shuffle button does nothing though. Hope that is a workaround for those who suffer the same issue.

Regard,

Martijn

Completely free music selection. Install and download phone ringtones completely free at the website: https://sonneriefrance.com/

Try resetting your phone and visit https://suonerieandroid.com to download a new song for your phone.