Testflight Build missing

We uploaded a build using Xcode, we saw it on testflight processing but suddenly gone. Is there any problem on App Store Connect?

Replies

This same problem happed twice today - June 7 2021. Apple's identifies/provisional profile server was down earlier and now this! On WWDC day too. Don't push code until you know it works.

• Was able to submit a build today, but for another app my builds are going missing after a minute or so saying "Processing"

Add a Comment

Same here - build showed up for a while in App Store connect TestFlight - and after a few it's missing. I've tried twice - both the same issue.

Same here ~ Testflight Build missing

Same here! Anyone manage to submit successfully today?

• Same here. https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/681546 - this solved the problem for me. "uncheck bitcode"

• Thank you so much @Ihor_Shwarts! The uncheck bitcode seems to have solved the problem for me too!

• Thanks, it worked! (Though not sure what we lose by unchecking it)

I have the same problem today. Uploaded an app 3 times today with different Bundle versions. The build appears on TestFlight and then on the next refresh of the browser, it disappears. Earlier today, I have installed a new version of XCode and I use Visual Studio for Mac and updated the Xamarin.Swift package.. How can this be fixed?