Exported symbol from SF Symbols

Then opened it in Sketch. I was able to take an SVG and paste it into one of the spots in the grid, but am missing how I am supposed to make thicker versions. So do I have to basically figure out how to thin out the lines? in svg? I might as well just write the code to animate this? Seems ridiculous. I thought the template would have one symbol that you put some path info into and then it replaces the grid of symbols.

Totally don't understand how the team found the time to produce a WWDC session but not a simple guide to doing this, I don't know, with an example.. ?

Answered by KMT in 367298022

If there is something you'd like to see along the lines of samples, feel free to make a request via the bug reporter, adding your report # to your thread for reference, thanks and good luck.

Rewatched the section of the talk that actually did show how to do this. But it is kind of worst case: you are supposed to put the symbol into every variant, and there are 27.

Someone needs to make a simple sketch template that allows you to make one or maybe 3 symbols if you do want to vary the thickness, and boom you are done.

Accepted Answer

If there is something you'd like to see along the lines of samples, feel free to make a request via the bug reporter, adding your report # to your thread for reference, thanks and good luck.

Exported symbol from SF Symbols

Q