Unable to install Beta 2 on iPhone 8 after numerous attempts.

I've downloaded the profile and attempted multiple times including turning the phone off and on and when I go to Software update, it shows iOS 13.0 and NO update available. This is also happening with iPadOS 13 beta 2. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Have you gone into your downloaded profiles & finished installing the iOS beta 2 profile? Once you do this, you should see it show up under update.

How or where do you go to access "downloaded profiles" as I suspect that this is the same issue also affecting my updares to 2 Apple TV 4Ks and my Apple Watch.

Thank you!

The iOS 13 profile and Apple Watch 6 profile are on the Developers site under Develop>Downloads. Use phone to download and install both profiles.

To install the downloaded profile, follow these steps. Settings>General>Profile. If your device has multiple profiles, select, the profile you wish to install. Now go into Settings>General>Software Update & it should show you have an update.

I've done as directed numerous times. "Profiles" doesn't appear in "General" nor does an update appear in "Software Update." It still shows "iOS 13.0 Your software is up to date."

Once again: you have to download and install the Profile for iOS 13 beta 2 directly to your iphone FROM the Apple Developers site.

I'm now convinced that this was a case of my inexperience with the Apple beta program. I was expecting the iOS version to change from 13.0 to 13.1 but it's now apparant that that's NOT the case.

Thanks

I did this but then it's showing me the old build number, and under update it is suggesting I install beta 2??

Unable to install Beta 2 on iPhone 8 after numerous attempts.

Q