AppStore Updates in iOS13 and iPadOS13 not working

Starting today, I failed to do AppStore updates in iOS13 and iPadOS 13. Anybody seeing this?

Replies

seems to be resolved; looks like a transient server error; all updates resumed normally after one hour

I have had 4 apps queued to update since Wednesday night and they're still sitting there on my iPhone today, Thursday, so whatever the problem is isn't resolved for everyone. The same apps hve updated successfully on my iPad OS.

UPDATED: After rebooting the phone all 4 apps updated.

Nope. 27 stuck here, several reboots and now it says credit card error which is BS. Bugs.

It helped to update one-by-one (don't chose "update all") and for each update it required to start the update (nothing happens), tap on the download indicator to stop the update and after a few seconds tap it again. The second time the progress meter will appear and the update will work.

I too have had the problem. Yes, updating one by one worked. As for the spinning wheel of death waiting to upload, when I rebooted my device I found the update had happened leading me to wonder if the App Store app is hanging. I'm one at a time for now.......