Apple Watch Will Not Update to WatchOS 6.0 beta 2

Per the titel, have been trying to update an Apple Watch Series 3 over the past few days with no luck. WHen I do get the watch to download the update it will then get to the install step, take forever to detect its on the charger then finally when it tries to update comes back with a Unable to Update error. Have removed and reinstalled profiles but still the same.

Wanted to file a bug but the Feedback Assistant app (running on iOS 13 beta 2) will not let me create one, stating Feedback for this beta is closed !

Anyone else seeing either one of these issues and able to resolve ?

Thanks

Replies

I have this exact problem and haven't been able to find a workaround yet.

Checking back in on my own thread here. Still cannot get this installed on a Series 3. Raised bug/feedback for this (looks like feedback assistant is working again).

Anyone else seen this problem and able to resolve ? I've treid re-installing profiles etc still nothing. WIll download to watch, verify, ask to install then fail on install.

Thanks in advance for any assistance / workarounds

I have a similar issue:
Watch 4 stuck on WatchOS6b1.
Whatever I do, it will not upgrade to latest OS.
Seems like there is some communication between my iPhone Xs and the Watch that breaks.
I can change settings like Take Screenshot and various Accessibility settings, but it seems a bit flacky.
I cannot change Apps, install anything (also not beta profiles), change/check Apple ID and set watch faces.
I have restored the iPhone to beta 3 from the IPSW file, removed the watch from iCloud and many other things.
Initially, it was stuck in a bricked limbo, and only why out of that, was to 1: Power it down, 2: Turn it on while holding the sidebutton in until it asked for a reset, and then I was able to pair it again, but no luck with a software upgrade.

If I try to install the Beta 3 Profile 'to the watch' via the iPhone, it will not communicate with the watch.. (PS: Why is the profile on the watch, when it's the phone that fetches the upgrade over wifi?)

Update: I did a few more tries, and it finally started working after:

1: reboot watch: it then asked to pair again.. (still paired on phone)

2: 'Pair with a new watch' on phone without deleting the former pairing.

3: Suddently, the new pairing worked as expected: Clue here: It shows watchfaces in the Watch App after setup.

I could then reinstall the Beta profile and upgrade the watch.. :-)

I had this problem. I deleted the profile on the AW4. Checked update watchos - Got that installed the newest. Then put the profile again and checked the availability of the update. And again I see that there is a new WatchOS.

No meu relogio aconteceu a mesma coisa , tenho um series # da nike, e agora ele diz que preciso de 936mb livre para fazer a instalaçao e eu so tenho 450mb ,

na ultimas instalaçoes veio essa solicitaçao e removi tudo e instalei novamente, mas agora nao vou fazer isso, temos que conseguir fazer a atualizaçao com o espaço que temos no relogio.

abs