Adobe Creative Cloud issues

Has anyone upgraded on a system that has Creative Cloud installed? I get a message about CC having to be repaired. I click OK and it seems to do nothing and that message comes back anytime I try to start CC. I'm removing the installation using App Cleaner Pro since the CC uninstaller won't launch and will try to re-install CC.

Replies

I'm running photshop and illustrator CC 2019 and have been using both for 2 days with no issues

Thanks. I removed the prior install and tried to re-install everything. Same result as before I removed it, It gets to exactly 43% and holds there without complaint or forward progress and very little CPU or disk IO usage. I don't see any obvious errors in the Console. Maybe it will get magically fixed in next beta or Adobe will notice this thread and/or already know about problems.

I'm running adobe Aftereffect and photoshop CC 2018 and have been using with no issues

But even if you reinstall it, if this problem persists, you should have More Storage Space

I have CC2019 installed. The only problem is with Acrobat which runs only started from terminal:

sudo /Applications/Adobe\ Acrobat\ DC/Adobe\ Acrobat.app/Contents/MacOS/AdobeAcrobat.

Also, If anyone uses CISCO Anywhere client 4.x and get "The VPN client was unable to successfully verify the IP forwarding table modifications. A VPN connection will not be established." it can be solved by starting from terminal :

sudo /Applications/Cisco/Cisco\ AnyConnect\ Secure\ Mobility\ Client.app/Contents/MacOS/Cisco\ AnyConnect\ Secure\ Mobility\ Client

Try to start CC installer from terminal with sudo or use kits from here https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2019-direct-download-links.html

I have 2017 MacBookAir and Photoshop, inDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver opened but Acrobrat wouldn't open There was a few apps that had updates, for me which I did apply I also uninstalled Acrobat and then reinstalled it Photoshop wouldnt open after the update due to scratch disk issues and after rebooting the Mac Photoshop opened fine as well as the rest of the apps except acrobat All above listed Adobe CC2019 apps work fine except Acrobat at this time.

Thanks everyone. No idea what's going on but still broken after removal and attempted re-install. I'll wait for the next release and do a clean install if it is still broken. Usually I'm the one that everything works and I wonder why all those other people are having problems 😉

At this point I have to give this beta a C- score. Not the absolutely worst first major release beta I've used from Apple over 5+ years but in second place at this point. I'm not even going to tempt fate by installing iOS 13 on my iPhone until the public beta.

CC is working well for me on a 2018 MacBook Pro. I have one glitch when emailing a pdf from Acobat. Seems like a permission issue accessing the disk. Cannot install or re-install, Hangs as 49%. Otherweis great!