Is there a way to downgrade from WatchOS 6?

Loaded WatchOS 6 and not able to pair with iPhone. Is there a way to downgrade from WatchOS 6?

Thanks

Replies

My watch is like beta 2 or lower... I haven’t been good at updating it lately, or even at all lol. Is there a way to update a phone to an iOS 13 beta lower than beta 6?? I have an extra iPhone on hand and can update it do a beta lower than 6.. is so could you please lmk?? Thank you!

Same issue here, my Apple Watch (S3) stop working after the last iOS 13 beta release (iPhone X). Now I'm in the loop of Pairing and then suddenly the Unpairing screen appears.

I've been trying almost everything. Hard reset on my watch. Recovery on my iPhone X. Delete the Apple watch from the iCloud account, etc. I don't know what else to do.

Same problem... change the region is not working for me...

Yes, if you contact apple and tell them you're having issues they will send you a box to mail it back in and flash it back to the original watch version thats not beta. Keep in mind the first time i called them they said they couldnt do anything, the second time I called them back they escalated it and that person had the authority to have the watch repaired.

Apple will send you a box to send it back in and they'll put the watch OS5 back on it if you insist. I had to call twice but the second time they escalated it and it was approved to be fixed.

same here, any solutions :<

Contact Apple support either through phone call or chat. Personally, I preferred chat.