iOS 13 install Windows 10

Hi

Is it possible to install iOS 13 Beta using Windows 10 and iTunes?
I have this setup and latest iTunes for Windows. Downloaded iOS13Beta IPSW file from Apple, but when I try to install it on my iPhoneX I get a message stating I must update iTunes (but there is no newer version).
My MacBook Pro is too old and I can only update to High Sierra, and iTunes version for HS is too old for iOS13.

Thanks

Replies

Same here. I downloaded and installed the new watch OS and can’t install until I update to iOS 13. Can’t do that with Windows 10. When will I be able to use my watch again? I enjoy being a guinea pig with beta software, and pay the $99 developer fee but never experienced this in the past. Is beta 1 really alpha?

I have the same problem - my watch is rendered useless until the OTA update is released which better be soon

There is also a way to use an idevicerestore but it is not authorized by the apple.

and the method is dangerous.

You can let me know if you send me an email.

But I don't recommend it. I always do a backup.

So has anyone updated their iPhone to iOS13 with a Mac and then tried synching with iTunes on Windows? Does the existing iTunes for Windows recognize an iOS13 device?

Jeff

The same pop-up getting all time that the update iTunes latest version. its already updated, however, such a waste of time, don't try to do this for a couple of days. i think Apple will this fix issue asap.

You might be using a desktop version of iTunes. We need to use Windows Store version of the App. Althogh, I was able to setup this, my iTunes will now allow me to browse IPSW file, but nothing happens after that 😟

where have you downloaded the ipsw of the iOS 13 version ????

hi there i did find on youtube, 1st download the ios 13 beta from apple, next go to youtube and look for :

NEW Method* How To Install iOS 13 Beta No Error (Windows User)

and follow, it worked for me, but please do this at your own risk.

hope this helps

Same thing happend to me! So annoying!

It’s funny as I have the same issue and Apple wants me to renew my useless developer access when the $96 is clearly something they don’t care about because it will be fixed once the public beta comes out and I reported the $96 that Apple took from me last year as fraud as that’s pretty much what it is as this watch issue has been the stupidest thing Apple could do as they type on the iPhone IOS13 hey thrill seekers don’t download IOS13 but maybe you should’ve put the same thing under iwatch ios6 as clearly, it’s unfair to be paying $96 and not getting the option to update to IOS13 yet the IOS6 on the watch is right there in the open to download and Apple still has yet to do anything with useless watch at the moment.

I have seen a new method at Youtube for installing iOS 13(and etc,.) under the Windows10 at 3u.com

But it is not highly recommended and all risks is at your own.

I tried this method didn't work. After that, I used the direct profile installation method. You can give it a try.

https://itsdailytech.com/ios-14-6-and-ipad-os-14-6-final-version-released-download-now/482/

to store my photos