issue with update

Installed profile and upddated with no issues to watchos 6 after abount an hour watch rebooted and went into pairing mode.

Replies

I’m having the same problem. Can’t pair my watch to my phone. Have hard reset the watch multiple times.

Same here, cannot pair with backup or even from a reset to factory setting...

Having the same problem. Watch app says WatchOS is out of date, takes me to Settings to update and won’t pair

Same issue here...

same issue

waiting for HELP...

Same here. Looks like apple pulled the ios13 update as well. Was going to see if updating the phone would pair the watch finally.

Well, tried another way and it seems ok now.

All of you please try pairing without entering the AppStore login. There is a button on the bottom to manage it later. That login was the reason for mine to get stuck.

Can you explain exactly how you did this please?

1. Start pairing using your camera near the Apple Watch

2. Do not enter the iTunes Store password when it asks you to do so. You have a button at the bottom of the screen to ignore it and continue.

3. The iPhone will then ask for the rest of the configuration: siri and some other features.

4. Wait until the end.

This worked for me.

I tried to do that a few times and still the same effect.

I struggled with a similar problem and eventually succeeded after two days of hard struggle. In my case it was possible to change the region in the iPhone and Apple Watch. The Region has been changed to both the United States, the English language. On the watch did not logged to ICloud, installed the installation of manual, set a tuple code, skipped the rest of the options like adding Apple Pay etc. The waiting room to the end of the installation and it was successful. The installation time has also been fixed from two hours to 20 minutes.