iOS 13 error: Update is not available on the Softwareupdateserver?

I'm trying to install iOS 13 on my iPhone X and iPadOS 13 on my 2nd Gen iPad Pro but for both devices I always end with the error message, that the update is not available on the server if I try to update with the *.ipsw file through iTunes. Is there anything I miss?

Accepted Reply

For anyone with the issue: Install XCode 11 Beta (you can it install parallel to the release version), start it once and then, if it does not work, restart the mac. After that it should work to install the IPSW file through iTunes.

Replies

So trying to install xcode11 it attempts to install components upon initial launch and get a crash:

Application Specific Information:

ProductBuildVersion: 11M336w

UNCAUGHT EXCEPTION (NSInternalInconsistencyException): Extension Xcode.IDEKit.CmdHandler.CommitCommand class 'IDESourceControlCommandHandler' not found for required key 'handlerClass'

UserInfo: {

hi i am on winows laptop and have downloaded xcode 11 beta but windows cant open it. does anyone have any ideas pleasae?

iOS and iPadOS 13 can only be installed on iPhone and iPad using iTunes on a Mac with macOS 10.15 beta (Catalina) and/or XCode 11 beta (XCode only works with Mac computers, so do not try to install it on a Windows PC).

So, if you don’t have a Mac with macOS 10.14.X (Mojave) and XCode 11 beta, or macOS 10.15 beta (with or without XCode) you cannot install iOS and iPadOS 13 on your hardware.

On that site I’m signed in and the download button is gray and doesn’t let me