Apply for NFC enabled pass

Does anyone have expereince for applying NFC enabled pass? What's the process looks like? I have send couple requests through http://developer.apple.com/contact/passkit. but get no reply. Same thing happen to our NFC reader vendor. Is there any other channel to get NFC enabled certificate other than this request form web page.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Henry_33 Down vote post of Henry_33
8.4k views
  • i have the same question with you. do you have any solution now?

Add a Comment

Replies

Hello Henry_33, same issue here. Did you manage to get the certificate?

I talked no many developers who are interested in getting ceritficate. Some are even NFC hardware vendor. They have same trouble getting ceritificate from Apple. I feel Apple should be more transparent about the process for getting the ceritifcate. ex: what's the requirmenet or at least reply to develoeper's request when they are requesting certitifcate. Right now, developer.apple.com/wallet is like a blackhole. I was hoping there are more information released in wwdc 2019, but unfortunately there was nothing.

Hi all,

Has anyone received any response from Apple on this?

- Darren

Hi All ,

There is no response from apple , I Don't understand how "PassNinja" Pass these steps ? ,
We just developed a new card reader work's with OSDP Protocol and Supports FIPS-201 standards , also our Android software is perfectly running with NFC (HCE),

Thanks

I haven't had an answer to this for days either too.

Waiting for Apple's quick reply

Any updates on this issue?

i have the same question with you. do you have any solution right now?

any answer somewhere since 2 years and 2 monthes or apple does not reply ?