2. 3 Performance: Accurate Metadata Guideline 2.3.1 - Performance

2. 3 Performance: Accurate Metadata Guideline 2.3.1 - Performance We discovered that your app contains obfuscated code, selector mangling, or features meant to subvert the App Review process by changing this app's concept after approval to the App Store.

My previous version of app got approved.Current version of app minor UI/UX changed and i received above app rejection reason from apple.Any suggestion.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of manishdiwwan Down vote post of manishdiwwan
13k views

Replies

Does your app contain a mechanism (e.g. obfuscated code, selector mangling, or features meant to subvert the App Review process) to change the performance of the app after approval? If so, remove it. If not appeal stating that your app does not contain such a mechanism.

The fact that App Review may have missed a guideline violation in a previous submission does not give subsequent submissions the right to continue to violate such guidelines.

Did you appeal?

If so, what did you say?

How many times?

How many rejections so far?

we meet the same the rejection, how did you resolved?

Have you resolved the issue? If so, can you please help me by the process you used to resolve it as currently my app is rejected because of the same reason.

Same rejection here. Never received it before until this submission

Can you please give some more info regarding this so that we can remove those unwanted functionality from our code. currently we are unable to identify exact reason for this situation.Have you resolved the issue? If so, can you please help me by the process you used to resolve it as currently my app is rejected because of the same reason.

I am also facing the same issue, we are unable to find out the reason for the issue.

Can anyone have fixed the issue, please help us also to fix this?

I am also facing the same issue, we are unable to find out the reason for the issue.

Can anyone have fixed the issue, please help us also to fix this?