Aruba VIA VPN Not Working

Been slowly going through apps after installing beta and so far only Aruba VIA VPN won't connect to a client's server. Other VPN's, including Cisco AnyConnect, work. Any ideas of what to try?

Replies

Aruba VIA VPN don't work yet with macOS 10.14 beta 6. Standby...

Thanks for replying. Is a fix imminent?

Probably, but no client update on the Via download site for the moment. We're waiting for the official release of MacOS 10.14.

Why wait for the official release of MacOS 10.14? I would think you'd want developers to have the opportunity to test your product prior to public release.

Do you have an update now that Mojave is releasing next week?

Please give me an update on this.

I'm waiting on this too... a status update would be good. This happens every time there's a major update to the OS - it would be good if Aruba could be a little bit proactive.

It would appear that Aruba (and Hdelaval) don't really care about the issue enough to something.

I’m also needing an update badly. I’ve beem unable to work remotely since upgrading to Mojave. I don’t know why this has to happen every **** time.

I‘m convinced Aruba does not care.

Aruba VIA VPN version 4.3.0.2111119 don't work yet with macOS Catalina 10.15.7, please share any solution and recommendation...