Sort by:
Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
Hi! My friends and I have launched our beta test for our sneaker app, Holy Grails. Our app connects buyers and sellers that enjoy sneaker raffles. Sellers customize listing details such as size, condition of sneaker, proof of authenticity, duration of listing, entries allowed per listing, and entry price. Buyers enter listings with cash or Holy Grail Coins. You'll receive free Holy Grail Coins when you sign up and each event you enter. We're holding a free giveaway for 🐼 Nike Panda Dunk - all sizes! Use your Holy Grail Coins now for free entry! (We're also listing 🫒Travis Scott Olive 1, 🔴Supreme AF1, and ⚡️Jordan 4 Thunder) We'd greatly appreciate your support. If interested, please join our TestFlight beta test - thanks again!
0 Replies
Hey Star Travellers of TestFlight! We've just launched an updated version of Twin Trails, our cosmic strategy adventure game, and we'd love to have some fresh eyes on it! In the game, you guide two white dwarf stars, Lumo and Nimo, through the labyrinth of the nebula, seeking the union that holds the promise of illuminating the cosmos. We've added exciting new features like Game Center achievements and seven beautiful, new icons, as well as smoothed out a few pesky bugs. We believe it's an experience that's as exciting as the final supernova destination.If you're up for a thrilling celestial adventure, we'd seriously appreciate it if you could hop on board, playtest it and feed back your thoughts on gameplay, bugs, and overall experience. Looking forward to potentially receiving some galaxy-grade advice from you all. Thanks and happy playing!
Posted
by
0 Replies
We would greatly appreciate someone testing our app and giving us feedback. It is an open social network that finds users who are physically similar. And why the similarity? Because on the basis of similarity mutual sympathies can arise. You know it. You listen to the same music, you have similar opinions as me, you look the same as me, so I like you. In the app, users can share photos. We emphasize the use of the entire mobile display. You can also lock some photos and pay to unlock them. The application is localized only in the following languages: English, Spanish, German, Czech and Slovak. Minimum version iOS 13.0
Posted
by
0 Replies
'DayBright: Daily Inspiration' is your everyday companion guiding you to thrive in work and life. We deliver daily nuggets of f wisdom aimed at inspiring you to nurture balance, mindfulness, and overall well-being. Widgets with everyday advices, automatics refreshing, scheduled notifications with topics advices. SwiftData, interactive widgets. iOS 17 only. So far has problems with iOS 17 beta 6 (hope we will see new Xcode soon)
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hi everyone, I've been working on the app for a while now and getting ready to launch on the App Store very soon, possibly within 2 weeks! SubManager allows you to keep track of your subscriptions such as Netflix, Game Pass, Disney+ etc. and get notified before a subscription is renewed. With the number of subscription services growing over time, an app like this is essential for keeping track of all the services you subscribed to. The app also has a premium tier called SubManager+. It is a one time payment granting you access to some additional features. Some features I plan to include are: iCloud Sync (free users can export to JSON and import to another device) App Lock Archiving subscriptions Categories Change the app icon to your local currency The app will not have any ads and will allow you to track an unlimited number of subscriptions whether you have the paid version or not. You can download the app from https://testflight.apple.com/join/lBTiWB9d. The app is available for iPhone, iPad and M1/M2 Macs. Do check it out and let me know your feedback, any requests will be taken into consideration for the launch version or a future update.
Posted
by
0 Replies
CamPlan provides an incredibly fast way to create modern floor plans using AR & AI. It takes full advantage of RoomPlan, RealityKit, and ARKit. The users can scan their home using just their device. After the scanning process, they can observe and edit the floor plans in 2D, in 3D, and also in AR. The app provides carefully crafted images and 3D models for the pieces of furniture. CamPlan has been updated to make the most of the iOS 17 RoomPlan & RealityKit features: Support for big areas: The users can now scan bigger areas (more than 700 square ft). (RoomPlan’s MultiRoom feature) We have tested internally the feature with multiple large areas with success. Here is one example: https://camplan.app/ios17.mp4 Enhanced 3D pieces of furniture: The app can give more details about your scanned furniture. For instance, it will be able to detect how many legs the chairs have, does it have arms, etc... These details will be visible both in 2D and 3D representations. (RoomPlan’s object attribute features) Room recognition: It can also detect the rooms on your floor plan, and adds automatically Text to them. (RoomPlan’s Section feature) Floor recognition: During the scanning, CamPlan assigns the floor number to the scanned area. Therefore, it will automatically detect whether it is a ground floor, first floor, etc... (RoomPlan’s Story feature) Accessibility: The scanning feature supports VoiceOver.
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hey y'all! I'm Trev and for the past month or so I have been working on a note taking app made specifically for the Apple Watch, and it has just now gotten approved by Apple for beta testing. What is Wrist Notes? Wrist Notes is the notes app made specifically for Apple Watch. Gone are the days of using the Apple Watch version of major note applications, where the Apple Watch version is often clunky and forgotten about. Wrist Notes is only available for Apple Watch (so far, anyways), and I am devoted to making it the best note taking companion for your wrist that it can possibly be. Will my Apple Watch work with Wrist Notes beta? Wrist Notes works on any Apple Watch running watchOS 10 beta 5 or up. It requires watchOS 10 so I can take full advantage of everything the new OS has to offer. When will Wrist Notes be officially released? Wrist Notes will be officially released as soon as watchOS 10 is officially released.
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hello, all! I'm excited to share the public beta for QR Pop, a robust QR code generator built with privacy in mind. The app supports countless design customization options, most system extensions, and offline/iCloud storage. The complete app is available on: iOS iPadOS macOS While a unique companion experience is available on: watchOS tvOS The companion experiences allow users to view QR codes saved to their iCloud-based "archive" both from their wrist as well as on the big screen. I am constantly working to improve this app to create the best QR code-generating experience possible for Apple devices. To that end, your feedback is instrumental. As I hinted at above, QR Pop is a completely private experience. No data collection, no tracking, no ads. The software is available open source and the app is free to download and use. Thanks for reading and, if you choose to join, I hope you enjoy the app!
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hello! I have been working on an app that allows you to time Rubik's cube solves! It uses SwiftData and SwiftUI, and is also going to have a Mac version in the future! It does have a few issues in the statistics area if your time goes above a minute, but other than that, I think it is pretty good and I am targeting to publish sometime this month or early next month. It would be helpful if you tested this app. Thanks!
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hi, Am trying to make an anime and manga tracker app with options to sync up third party integrations within the app. Plus it is it’s own tracker. I’ve been working on the side on this and am trying to put out a high quality anime tracker in the store. I need help to close it the bugs
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hi all! I’ve recently built Cozy Couples, an app that helps couples feel connected, even when they’re apart. Inside your virtual home, you can send notes, answer questions, share your mood, add photos, play games together, and more! And don’t forget to take care of your cat and miniature bonsai tree :) I’d love for you to give it a try! Any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hi all! I’ve recently developed a new app for macOS that in a similar way to Pictura it enhances video to 4x its original size using state-of-the-art Machine Learning models to improving its quality. I would love for you to give it a try! Any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hi All, This app is all about making, watching, and organizing compilations of your favorite clips from MP4 files on your iPad or iCloud Drive. Since exporting clips is optional, you can trim, combine, and experiment without taking up all of your storage space with more files. This new version adds more video effects (zoom, speed, and preset volume), but I'm also interested in general feedback too: What's missing? What could be better? What do you like? It will be available past this weekend, with a plan to release it on the App Store late next week. Thanks for reading and hope you check it out. https://apps.apple.com/app/id6450960072 https://replaylistapp.com/ https://discord.gg/fnZVXtvs https://twitter.com/replaylistapp
Posted
by
1 Replies
Hi iOS fam, we launched our Android version on World Cleanup Day (September 16, 2023) & are at 7K+ installs & asking for YOUR help with testing the iOS version. We are aware of a general lag issue between the frontend & backend, so pls know that data for the map & leaderboard take about 10s to fetch. We're working on it. We really need YOUR help to try to break the app with: (1) multiple reports; (2) rapid switching between leaderboard & map; (3) map browsing; (4) etc. so we can pinpoint the problem areas & FIX them ASAP. thank you so much! 💚 app is currently in React Native, but we are investigating move to Swift (MapKit, UIKit, ARKit, Core Location) asap.
Posted
by
2 Replies
Hello everybody, This app is about reading news from different sources and categories, you can read news with: Top headlines: News by categories, favorite country and favorite source Search any news from a topic with a favorite language World map: get access to local country news by selecting a custom country marker in the map User settings: set your favorite country for top headlines and favorite language for news search. Available in english and french. Don't hesitate for your feedbacks. I'm especially interested for technical code reviews to improve the code (architecture, performance, ...). My goal is to make an app be being as close as possible to real conditions of companies, with production phase, to show to recruiters and technical leads a complete and concrete example of my iOS skills, I'm a junior and the french job market is very difficult to find a job. Thanks.
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hello all! My iOS app is in app review and I have the release planned for October 15th! For those who haven't seen my previous post, I have created an all-in-one cubing utility! The Mac version of the app is now in beta (The Mac version is still in beta app review should be out by tomorrow), and should be coming out in the next few weeks.
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hi all, Like many others, I spend way too much time mindlessly scrolling through my phone at pointless crap and not enough time doing things beneficial to me, like exercising, being outside and being present. After calculating how much time I was due to spend on my phone over my lifetime (around 24 years! 🤢), I decided to build something to try and combat this. Introducing…. FitLock FitLock is a highly customisable app blocker that uses Apple Health and Screen Time to unlock whichever selection of apps you decide for a specified time whenever you reach your fitness goal via a number of different health metrics. Currently, you can set goals with step count, calorie count, exercise time, stand time, cycle distance and move distance. However, the plan is to add more in the future with the addition of support for wheelchair users. Some examples of schedules you could create are: Unlock Instagram for 30 minutes each time you hit 2000 steps in a day, or, unlock a food delivery service on Friday if you complete an hour of exercise. Features of FitLock…. - No account sign up. iCloud sync support will be coming. - Blocklists and allowlists. Choose to either block specific apps, or with allowlists you can block all apps except a specified list - Strict mode. Prevent being yourself from being able to delete FitLock or any other app whilst a schedule is active. You will also not be able to modify a schedule whilst it is active. - Moderate mode. Not able to dismiss the Lock Screen, but you can modify the schedule if you wish. - Lenient mode. You’ll see your health goal progress on the Lock Screen, but you can dismiss it if you really want to 👎. - Stats. Compare historic health and screen time stats to see how you are progressing. - Plus many more to come I need your help… I’m calling on you good people to help me test the beta version of the app and let me know your thoughts, how I can improve it, and any bugs/issues you find before the final release that will (hopefully) be next month. To submit new feature requests I have a handy little feature board here:https://fitlock.io/feature-board/ Excited to hear your thoughts!
Posted
by
0 Replies
The game has mirrors, splitters, color matching, and many levels. I am particularly interested in knowing the following: can you understand the game rules by playing the levels in order? is the UI understandable? is the level of difficulty for passing a level reasonable? is the level of difficulty for getting five stars on a level reasonable? is the game responsive on your device? how can the game graphics be improved? how can the game UI be improved? Any feedback would be appreciated! Have fun!
Posted
by

Get started with TestFlight

Use TestFlight in App Store Connect to invite people to test your app. You can invite testers by adding their email addresses or generate a public link to share. Testers participate using the TestFlight app, available on the App Store. Once they accept your invitation, they can install your beta app and provide feedback so you can make sure your app is ready for release.