SubManager - Subscription tracking app

Hi everyone,

I've been working on the app for a while now and getting ready to launch on the App Store very soon, possibly within 2 weeks!

SubManager allows you to keep track of your subscriptions such as Netflix, Game Pass, Disney+ etc. and get notified before a subscription is renewed. With the number of subscription services growing over time, an app like this is essential for keeping track of all the services you subscribed to.

The app also has a premium tier called SubManager+. It is a one time payment granting you access to some additional features. Some features I plan to include are:

• iCloud Sync (free users can export to JSON and import to another device)
  • App Lock
  • Archiving subscriptions
  • Categories
  • Change the app icon to your local currency

The app will not have any ads and will allow you to track an unlimited number of subscriptions whether you have the paid version or not.

You can download the app from https://testflight.apple.com/join/lBTiWB9d. The app is available for iPhone, iPad and M1/M2 Macs.

Do check it out and let me know your feedback, any requests will be taken into consideration for the launch version or a future update.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of rmahmud28 Down vote post of rmahmud28