new TestFlight not sending out notifications (push and email) of new build to test

Hello,

I noticed that there recently was an update with TestFlight, and with that update, apparently the push notification and email confirmation that went out with each new build is not sending out. Has anyone experienced this issue recently? TestFlight says the invtiations were sent out to my internal testing group and the testers are able to see the new build and download per usual in TestFlight. However, none of them received the notification that was sent out with each invitation before the update to TestFlight.

Is this a bug or has anyone found a workaround to this problem?

-Kyle

Replies

I'm seeing same problem. Over in this thread bpapaattheskimm says he opened bug #31626719 for this: https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/76020

Yeah, I have this problem too. Overall this new TestFlight change has caused more problems than it solved. I hope they get this fixed.

Same for me. Added a new build today and neither internal or external customers were notified.

Same. Quite happy to have finished the development of a beta which we can't test with external people.

What is the solution? Contact Apple or just wait for the next itunes connect / testflight version?

It seems like this is a recurring problem not being able to send external invite...

In the end, I received the testflight emails this morning. I didn't know that I had to wait for another Apple approval first: "has been approved for beta testing" before getting them.

The previsous email with the following message "You can now use this build for TestFlight testing" was not enough.

I have the same problem

same problem. Could be that once you submit a build for external testing it stops sending emails for internal builds

Are push and email notifications limited to external testers or do internal testers also get push notificatins (in general and if everything is working as expected)?

Same problem here. Still not working..

I'm having this problem.

Any way to follow this bugreport? #31626719

same problem here

Having the exact same problem. Only existing external testers get push notifications. Internal testers or new external ones do not receive emails or push notifications when a new version or build is available for testing. This is happening for over a month since the addition of the new features to TestFlight.

After 1 day from upload and 10 hours from the email that external testing was approved, emails to both external and internal testers are not going out. Hope it gets sorted out soon.

Same here