What should I do for "An In-App Purchase has been returned and is highlighted in the table below."

What should I do for "An In-App Purchase has been returned and is highlighted in the table below."

This message is written in red charactres.There is no is highlighted position on my In-App Purchase on itunes connect.

Replies

I'm also seeing this in iTunes Connect for my app. I assumed it was a Chrome issue as the Generate Codes button for promo codes only appears to work in Safari, but I'm seeing it in Safari as well.

There is some issue with your binary or metadata that caused app review to reject your app. You need to address that issue. AND: Rather than reject the IAP, app review 'returned' it. If they had rejected it you would have needed to recode a new IAP because once rejected an IAP can't be resubmitted. Once you address the reason the app was rejected, all you need do is open the IAP, add a " " to any field, save it, remove the " ", save it again and it will be ready. I do not recall if you also need to attach it to the new binary or whether it remains attached.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of PBK Down vote reply of PBK

I don't think this is related to the app review. I also got this error message before I even submitted my app. Lots of other developers are seeing it too:

https://forums.developer.apple.com/message/78997#78997

I understand the writing is in red - what color is the status indicator?

Apple has this to say about that:

[red] Rejected

Apple has rejected your In-App Purchase product during the review process. If you have not already been contacted by Apple with more information about your rejection, you can inquire through the Contact Us module of iTunes Connect.

You have the option to cancel the change or make additional edits to the details to be compliant with Apple guidelines. Your In-App Purchase product status changes to Developer Action Needed if there is a detail in the In-App Purchase that requires a change by you.

[yellow] Developer Action Needed

The In-App Purchase product changes that you submitted have been rejected. You are required to take action to edit the detail information or cancel the request to change the detail information before this In-App Purchase can be reviewed again.