Problem with xcrun altool - CFURLRequestSetHTTPCookieStorageAcceptPolicy_block_invoke

This thread has been locked by a moderator.
I am trying to use xcrun altool.
Here is the cli command:

/usr/bin/xcrun altool  --list-providers -u “APPLEIDDEVACCOUNT” -p “APPPASSWORD”

No matter what I try - application created password or actual password for the account I get the following.
Not sure what is going on. Thanks

CFURLRequestSetHTTPCookieStorageAcceptPolicy
block_invoke: no longer implemented and should not be called

2020-08-12 07:36:01.064 altool[8552:289303] * Error: Failed to retrieve providers info.

2020-08-12 07:36:01.064 altool[8552:289303]
* Error: code -1011 (Failed to authenticate for session: (

"Error Domain=ITunesConnectionAuthenticationErrorDomain Code=-20101 \"Your Apple ID or password was entered incorrectly.\" UserInfo={NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=Your Apple ID or password was entered incorrectly., NSLocalizedDescription=Your Apple ID or password was entered incorrectly., NSLocalizedFailureReason=App Store operation failed.}"

) Unable to list providers.)
Up vote post of randomizer
11k views

Replies

Was it resolved? I'm still getting this error on M1

Was it resolved? I'm still getting this error on M1

Which error? There’s at least two covered by this thread.

Honestly, given the length of this thread I think you’d be better off starting a new thread for whatever problem you’re seeing. Make sure to tag it with Notarization. Oh, and feel free to reference the relevant bits of this thread.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Honestly, given the length of this thread I think you’d be better off starting a new thread for whatever problem you’re seeing. Make sure to tag it with Notarization. Oh, and feel free to reference the relevant bits of this thread.

What a waste of time. If you don't have anything to add. Then dont.

We are seeing this error too. It is sporadical when notarizing dmg's.
the same issue here .
OK, I’m going to lock this thread but, before doing that, I want to explain why.

There are multiple different errors discussed on this thread. Some of them are known issues, some of them have straightforward solutions, and some of them are still a complete mystery. Unfortunately folks are posting follow-up questions without explaining the context, which makes it hard to answer their questions.

If notarisation is working for you but you’re concerned about the CFURLRequestSetHTTPCookieStorageAcceptPolicy_block_invoke log message, don’t worry. I can assure you that this is just log noise.

If, on the other hand, your notarisation is actually failing, please start a new thread here on DevForums and I’ll respond there. Tag it with Notarization so that I see it. Feel free to reference this thread for context.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"