Can't generate promo code

I have been receiving this error message since April 5:

Can't Generate Promo Code

We're having trouble generating the codes. Please contact App Store Developer Support for assistance.

I have plenty of promo codes remaining.

Also, when I click through to the contact page, I get a useless series of menus that let me specify my problem and no place to actually send a message. It just has two buttons ("Start over" and "Done").

UPDATE: After six (6) days of downtime, this appears to be fixed.

Replies

Having the same issue, and it's the same today too. I logged a ticket, but not sure when they will get to it. 😟

same.

I'm having same problem.

I have the same problem for two days now. I have just started a new promotion campaign for my new app release - this is very harmful for my business.
Regards Jannik (Denmark)

I saw this yesterday too.

But when I go to the "History" tab, all the codes can be found there. Hope this helps.

Same problem...

You can only see the old codes in History. Can you generate new codes ?
Best - Jannik

Just tried, April 6 11:50 am PDT and have the same problem... I have plenty if codes left as well.

I was having the same error today (April 7).

BUT when looking in the History tab, they had actually been generated. I had multiple codes generated as I had kept trying to generate after getting the error.

Only thing in my history are codes I generated in February. Just getting the error.

Chiming in with the same issue here. Attempted to generate 1 code, receving the error "We're having trouble generating the codes. Please contact App Store Developer Support for assistance." Code does not appear in History.

Same here!!!!!!

Update. I have been contacted by a Apple supporter. They are trying to fix the issue. I’ve been mentioned this tread of people having the same problem. Best Jannik.

Thanks. I am having the same issue. Hate that this is happening, but there is some comfort that it isn't just me. Would nice to see some message from Apple stating that there actually is a problem and that they are working on it.

I'm having the same problem right now. It's amazing that it can take this long to fix.

• I'm currently having this problem. Is it recurring or a browser issue?

Add a Comment