Help.. Can't connect the WebKitView from IB to ViewController.swift

Im still on the Xcode Beta 9.3 (Since i have Family issues downloading on App Store) and I Open the Assistant editor to cntrl drag my webview into the viewcontroller.swift file but when i open the assitant editor it comes up with , UIViewController.h . Then i press (Automatic) > Manual > App Name > App Name Folder > ViewController.swift . Then i try to cntrl drag the webkit view into the ViewController.swift and it doesnt allow me to create an action... This is very annoying since my app is based on a web view. Please Help

Accepted Reply

You could first open storyboard.

Then, select viewcontroller.swift in the left panel, and option-click on it ; that will open the file in the secondary pane.

Where did you see you can attach an action to a webKitView ? What would it mean (what action are you considering in response to which type of event) ?

See here also for limitations on using WebKitView in IB

h ttps://stackoverflow.com/questions/46221577/xcode-9-gm-wkwebview-nscoding-support-was-broken-in-previous-versions

Replies

You could first open storyboard.

Then, select viewcontroller.swift in the left panel, and option-click on it ; that will open the file in the secondary pane.

Where did you see you can attach an action to a webKitView ? What would it mean (what action are you considering in response to which type of event) ?

See here also for limitations on using WebKitView in IB

h ttps://stackoverflow.com/questions/46221577/xcode-9-gm-wkwebview-nscoding-support-was-broken-in-previous-versions

Hehhe , Sorry over confused my self. Fixed the problem 😝