Any documentation for GKGameCenterContent.plist?

Trying to submit my first tvOS app (which uses Game Center). Very frustrating. When uploading my binary which verified a-ok, I got this issue:

Missing Game Center Content - The GKGameCenterContent.plist file in 'Payload/Konane.app' does not contain a Dashboard image.

So I added a Dashboard image to my image assets (even though it's an optional image as documented here: https://developer.apple.com/tvos/human-interface-guidelines/icons-and-images/game-center-images/

But simply adding that image wasn't good enough. It demands that I reference it in the GKGameCenterContent.plist file. I had to create that file to reference leaderboard images. Thankfully there were posts on how to construct it. But I cannot find any documentation anywhere on what key-values are expected to reference a dashboard image.

So I guessed... hmm let's try a key of "GKDashboard" (an array) with a single dictionary. In the dictionary, a key of "name" and value of "Dashboard". The value being the name of the asset. And that amazingly worked.

Maybe there's a bug in the submission logic that pre-proccesses apps? Or, I got insanely lucky that such a made-up entry in that plist file is what Apple needed.

Still would love to see an official resource on this plist and all valid key-values that can be put into it.