What are the Limitations of Placing Volumetric Characters in AR Experiences with ARKIT?

Does anyone know what are the limitations of placing volumetrically filmed characters or animated characters are into an AR experience?

A) For example: I can place X volumetric filmmed real-to-life characters into an AR scene for Y amount of time?

B) For example: I can place X volumetric animated characters into an AR scene for Y amount of time?

The general rule is 1 gb per minute of a filmmed character. So 10 characters at 1 minute each, versus 1 character for 10 minutes would yeild any lag time or start to create limitations (assuming the camera is being used as the AR scene and there are no polygons in the scene itself).

If there are any experts out there on this topic or have experience, I understand the other issues of limitations: but assuming the most simple of equations primarily.

Final UI: Newest Iphone or Ipad Pro (open to Android builds if recommended). Assuming storage is at highest constraints (.5 TB).

Any thoughts, experience or experiments appreciated.