Unable to add Amex Card to Sandbox account

Not able to add amex card to sandbox account. "VISA", "amex" and Master card is getting added .Has anyone faced this issue before . Please let me know if you have a fix

• We are having this same issue. Please provide a fix for being able to test with Amex.

Add a Comment

Replies

>Not able to add amex card to sandbox account. "VISA", "amex" and Master card is getting added

Makes no sense - first you say not able then you say is...

Describe 'not able to add'... What you did, what you expected to happen, how those differed, in detail.

You should be able to, but with the restriction noted here:

https://developer.apple.com/support/apple-pay-sandbox/

Test Cards for Apps and the Web

Test card numbers (FPAN, CVV, CVC, Expiration Date) from the payment networks are listed below and can be used on supported devices to test within the Apple Pay sandbox environment.

Note:

• FPAN and DPAN expiration dates do not need to match.
  • American Express test cards can only support device regions that are set to the United States.
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of KMT Down vote reply of KMT

I have the same trouble with adding American Express test card to my test account for a device with apple pay. I tried all American Express cards numbers listed here https://developer.apple.com/support/apple-pay-sandbox/, but none was accepted and caused a "Could Not Add Card" alert. Note that Region for device in settings is set as United States

I have the same issue.

My phone is a US phone, sandbox account set for US, and I have tested every AMEX on the test page. None of them work.

This issues has existed for the last 2 weeks. About 3 weeks ago I was able to add AMEX to my wallet, but removed them for other testing. SInce then I have not been able to add the cards back.

APPLE PLEASE DEAL WITH THIS.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of kbts Down vote reply of kbts

I'm dealing with same issue. Amex sandbox cards not working. Did anybody here ever figure it out?

Same. Worked before, not anymore

Same here. Device set to US and all other card types get added successfully. Amex ones get added but then fail to activate
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of CK_W Down vote reply of CK_W