Unable to extract model type from stream in compiled model

Hello!

I'm having an issue that has me absolutely perplexed, but I'm hoping that someone can help me out here. I'm *attempting* to use a gender classifier model, but upon using the Swift generated code in a Playground for testing, I'm getting a quite strange error.

Fatal error: 'try!' expression unexpectedly raised an error: Error Domain=com.apple.CoreML Code=0 "Unable to extract model type from stream in compiled model: Error opening file stream: /var/folders/kt/11b_lk412hv327qjhvgnhvzr0000gn/T/com.apple.dt.Xcode.pg/auxiliarymodules/7C17E9A3-54C7-4828-96BD-00AE07EC7F3E/Gender_Classifier_PageSources.framework/Resources/Gender.mlmodel/coremldata.bin: unspecified iostream_category error" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Unable to extract model type from stream in compiled model: Error opening file stream: /var/folders/kt/11b_lk412hv327qjhvgnhvzr0000gn/T/com.apple.dt.Xcode.pg/auxiliarymodules/7C17E9A3-54C7-4828-96BD-00AE07EC7F3E/Gender_Classifier_PageSources.framework/Resources/Gender.mlmodel/coremldata.bin: unspecified iostream_category error}: file /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/swiftlang/swiftlang-900.0.74.1/src/swift/stdlib/public/core/ErrorType.swift, line 181

I've tried different methods of getting the object, as well as using different models, like the standard SqueezeNet model; it will not load, and renders the same error.

Thank you for any help!