how to code the "Get Started" button?

I want to add html file as introduction in Playground book, but I don't know how to make the "Get Started" button to lead the viewer to next Chapter's swift page where you can code and see the live view.

I've read through the Apple's own Playground book, but still don't know how to achieve this because they are developed by HYPE 3, and the automatically generated .js codes are unreadable.

I'm also using HYPE 3 on Mac to produce the html page, if you know any method to function the "GetStarted" button, programmatically or using HYPE 3, please give me some instructions.

Thanks in advance!!!

Accepted Reply

Hey (:

I've also used Hype 3 for my landing page and adding such a button is pretty easy 🙂

Just add an button to your current hype scene and place it whereever it should be. Then go to the right sidebar and open the Actions tap. There you will find several actions, one is "On Mouse Click (Tab)". Click the + Button besides that and a new action will be created.

You should now see a drop down labeled Action. Select "Go to URL..." from there. In the URL text field, enter "@next".

And that's it (: If you include the hype scene in the Playground book as an .cutscenepage, you should be able to click your created button to go to the next page.

Hope that helps!

Best,
Klemens

Replies

Hey (:

I've also used Hype 3 for my landing page and adding such a button is pretty easy 🙂

Just add an button to your current hype scene and place it whereever it should be. Then go to the right sidebar and open the Actions tap. There you will find several actions, one is "On Mouse Click (Tab)". Click the + Button besides that and a new action will be created.

You should now see a drop down labeled Action. Select "Go to URL..." from there. In the URL text field, enter "@next".

And that's it (: If you include the hype scene in the Playground book as an .cutscenepage, you should be able to click your created button to go to the next page.

Hope that helps!

Best,
Klemens

OOOOHHHHH!

It works!!!

Thanks a lot!

REALLY HELPFUL!!!

You're welcome (: Hope to see you at WWDC! (: