Customize UICloudSharingController

Hi,

I had a couple of questions regarding UICloudSharingController:

- in my case, I want to create the CKShare myself and add participants manually (using CKShareParticipantTypePrivateUser) before presenting UICloudSharingController. Is it possible to customize the UICloudSharingController such that the "Add People" option isn't visible anymore? Or that it brings up my own view controller for adding participants instead of the system form for adding? FWIW, I customize the controller with this already:

shareController.availablePermissions = UICloudSharingPermissionAllowPrivate | UICloudSharingPermissionAllowReadWrite

- if this isn't possible, I want to know how UICloudSharingController gets the names related to the iCloud accounts. Is it through some special sauce that we're not privy to? To replicate it's behavior, I've tried using CKDiscoverUserIdentitiesOperation, but this only works if the participants have previously triggered and accepted a permissions request for discoverability. UICloudSharingController doesn't seem to require this, or already has the names for iCloud accounts.

Thanks.

Replies

Did you ever get an answer to this question? My question is a similar. I want to use UICloudSharingController to manage my shares just like Notes but guidance under "Viewing Participants and Leaving a Share" is vague.

Thanks