we can't process your request podcast connect

Hi everyone,

I recently created a new podcast and I'm trying to submit it to iTunes but with no success. I authorized my PC in iTunes (windows), went to the store, selected the podcast category, and clicked submit podcast. I was redirected to podcastconnect, entered my appleID and my password. Then, I was lead to a Terms of Service page, have clicked on Agree and finally triggered the accept button.

After all these steps, I get a default error page "We can't proccess your request. Try to reload the page. If the problem persists, contact us" and a link to the iTunes Connect homepage.

I tried this homepage and got the same issue.

I don't know if it helps, but that is the error page URL I'm being redirected: https://itunesconnect.apple.com/WebObjects/iTunesConnect.woa/wa/defaultError

I tried from another computer and from different web browsers (including safari) as well. Unfortunately I don't own any apple devices to test it from them.

Oh, I also checked the services for my country and it's all OK.

How can I solve that and submit my feed to iTunes?

I'm from Brazil. Since now I would like to express my gratitude for your attention and patience. I also would like to apologize for possible translation errors (my English is very rusty).

Thank you all!

Replies

I am having the same issue from the U.S. and none of the forum ideas have helped.

I do have an ipad that I tried it from as well... doesn't work.

updating credit card or payment info...didn't work, in fact I updated all my info.

My devices are authorized. My account is in good standing. Its so ridicuous to me that this issue isn't being answered. You post is from March and nothing...??

Hi, fazio22

I tried contact with Apple support via telephone. They couldn't help me out so they gave me an e-mail from the guys responsible for podcast related subjects. I started a conversation with them but the e-mail conversation were too time consuming and I gave up. Shortening my answer, I created another AppleID and with this new one everthing worked just fine.
Days ago, just for curiosity, I tried to access the podcastconnect again with my "buggy" e-mail and, for my surprise, the same e-mail that was problematic worked as expected (the one that gave rise to my first post here). No one explainded me why. The thing just worked.

I recommend you to create a new AppleID or e-mailing them from this e-mail address: podcastsupport@apple.com (I wish you luck and patience!).

That's all that I've done.

I hope you solve your problem!

The same thing is happening to me right now. and i have a podcast up but i can't sign into it :/ still waiting for apple to send something! I have even created a new account and still showed the same message for both accounts.

I've had the same error and creating a new account only provoked the same error.

It's incredibly frustrating and there is no telephone support for this and yet to recieve and email back!

I am also having this issue! I was just on the phone with the rep who told me to update to the latest version of iOS but that doesn't seem like its going to work since im also having the same issue on my home and work pc. this is soooo annoying! i don't know what to do 😟

I am also having this issue, very frustrating. I can't access the podcasting site with either my new dedicated account I created for a new podcast, or my personal itunes account which I have had for years. If anyone finds a fix please let us know!

I am having this issue and I have tried everything, just can't seem to get it to work. I don't now how I will be able to get a podcast on if the most fundamental platform for the podcast to build a following and get noticed is not working.

I spent the best part of my day and now my night trynig to sort this problem out so I can get my podcast launched the way I originally intended.

This is hands down the worst experience I have had with apple.

I called and emailed all the teams I could find.

Not happy at all.

I am having the same issue whilst applying for iTunes Connect for Music Distribution. Last night, I was able to get past the "We can't process your request" the second time trying. They needed my ISRC Regristration Code which I was going to recieve today. Now that I have the code, I can't get past logging in. I've been trying for months to apply, and yesterday was the only day it worked.

Apple was no help on the phone or email. They need to start thinking about the people who aren't just the consumers.

I'm too. All brownsers cannot access My Apps page of iTunes Connect.